1.05.2009

Christmas with the Hustons

Sorry it took a bit to get these up..the pictures came out pretty dark so i set them aside for a bit. I had to break up the xmas posts or it would have been mega long!!So here's the rest!!

Kennadee is in the "Dump Truck Faze"..you know, all kids go through it at some point?! haha. She was SO excited for her play dump truck!
Photobucket

Cute 'Momo' Huston!
Photobucket

Miss Juli
Photobucket

Adorable Kenna again...
Photobucket

Ryan's sis Mandi
Photobucket

Mandi's hubby, aka Santa Clause! His daughter Elle told him to grow his beard..she wanted to see him as Santa this year, haha. He grew it all year and bleached it for Christmas day.
Photobucket

This is my favorite shot..Elle is little miss princess, she was putting on her princess earrings. Such a stunning little girl!
Photobucket

4 comments:

Kipn n' Sarah said...

Looks like super duper fun times!

Carolyn Baggett said...

what a fun christmas you had!
i love that laundry room sign for your mom-in-law, i need to get me one of those!
happy new year

The Special Reds said...

Cute pics. I liked the one of the beard--Ryan was telling us about him. Did you post pics from when you were at Mom's yet? And you need to change my link to my new address! Hope you are doing well, Cindel! And I really like your picture and little paragraph at the top.

The Special Reds said...

Sorry--I forgot you did that post--I scrolled down after my first comment. But I thought I saw you taking pics on Christmas morning...I'm sure yours are better than mine.