12.31.2008

Christmas with Friends and Family!

To kick off the Holiday, a couple in our ward threw a rock band party! It was a ton of fun getting to know our friends better! Then it was off to Mom and Dad's house in Corona. The week consisted of lots of late nights playing games...dancing with the kiddos to Lady GaGa and Maroon5, haha...afternoon strolls in the wintery weather...and playing the 'yearbook game' with my hilarious parents!

**Here are some of my favorite moments (taken by both Ryan and I)

Photobucket

This is Brian, from our ward, and his cute little baby.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

this little guy was making us all laugh! His huge grin was too funny! easily one of my new favorite christmas decorations ever!
Photobucket

The yearbook game was a HIT with my parents...sorry, these pics were too funny to pass up :)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Will trying to play with our camera.
Photobucket

My favorite pic EVER of Ryan!!! His laughter is so genuine here, it gives me butterflies!
Photobucket

Cousins Will and Blake on our afternoon walk.
Photobucket

Cute little Julianna!
Photobucket

Everyone had fun with Karina's pup Silo
Photobucket

These next two are to die for! Lily giggled every time you'd dance...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Now for some detailed shots of Mom's beautiful home at Christmas time!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

4 comments:

Callie. said...

Oh Cindel, great pictures. Mom is pretty upset about that picture of her though. Oh, but it was so funny that night. I laugh just thinking about it! And those pics of Lily are to die for. Thanks for posting them--now I can save them myself!
Love ya!!
Calkiebabe

Jenn said...

Looks like you guys had a great Christmas! Being with family is the best!!

It was good to see ya guys a few days ago!

The Special Reds said...

We never played the yearbook game all together! We should have. Great pictures, Cindel! And Mom is going to be mad at you for posting that one!

Mendy said...

Yes, I am mad for the posting of that picture! But...I will be a good sport and live with it I guess.