1.30.2009

hodge podge, mod podge, hojie poj, hog bog

Photobucket

People ask me all the time what it is i do all day, 'don't you get bored?'. The answer is NO!! I do a lot with my days, and a lot of fun fun stuff! I am always sewing or crafting something different...my days are anything but boring! Sure i have a lazy day here and there, but for the most part i keep pretty busy! The last few weeks i was sewing some elastic skirts, which was fun! But...my latest project was Mod Podge, and oh BOYY is it amazing!!! I can't seem to get away from it! I tried to work wiht layering the patterns in sort of an 'embellishment' style, thought i'd fancy it up!

My mom called me today in the middle of my mod lamp shade (not finished yet) and she said i was so 70's using mod podge! She called me the 'Domestic Goddess'! hahaha. She pretty much nailed it.. it's truely what i love to do!


..Oh yes and the 'E' is for our future little girl, Emery! Hopefully we have a girl first because i want to start my nursery now!!

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh yes, love the E. Everything looks awesome,, I told you it was ADDICTING. I even got the girls in my calling to do a MOD PODGE activity for a releif society activity. LOL,,, gonna be down with the nitty gritty!!!

Callie. said...

how fun. The all look daahhhhlling. And the craft group run by one of my friends in the ward is doing a Saturday activity with Modge Podge tomorrow. They're doing journals! Personal journals, pregnancy journals, baby journals...whatever. It sounds like fun. Keep up the projects!

Heidi said...

super cute and crafty! Look at you!

Kipn n' Sarah said...

Are you preggers and I do not know about it???
Also love the crafts and way to go for keeping yourself busy. Totally cute stuff that is for sure!

The Special Reds said...

You're lucky you can fill your days with crafts! That sounds so fun! Being a mom is fun too, of course. I didn't mean that it wasn't. Haha. Anyway, love your crafts! You are so talented.

Mendy said...

Cindel, you truly are my "mod" daughter! I love all of your cute projects! Emery is a cute name too. Maybe she will be on her way soon!
Love you,
Mom

Skylar said...

And you didnt even mention me. =[ Well I had fun hodge podging too. Lol. But I must say I enjoyed the peanut butter pie a wee bit more. mmmmmm. Im just not as good as you at the crafts. I admit defeat. Haha. Luuuuurves!

Karina said...

Gotta love Mod Podge! I haven't used that since I lived in Idaho. You have inspired me sista! I wish I could fill my days with crafts...lucky girl CC!