11.10.2008

"Karina it's your birthday, happy birthday Karina" -lisa simpson and her sax singin

My beautiful sister Karina had her 23rd birthday Saturday!! The family and some friends celebrated at PF Changs, yum yum!! I didn't get too many pictures of the night, but here are a few :)

HAPPIEST BIRTHDAY KEENA, I LOVE YOU!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

my favorite shot of the night, of course, me and my little detail shots :)
Photobucket

Photobucket

I got Karina a cute apron from Anthropologie, and of course a Peacock Passion, it matched her outfit perfectly!!
Photobucket

4 comments:

Callie. said...

Happy Berfday to Karina! Looks like fun, wish I could have been there, as always. :)

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Karina!! It looks like a fun time, I wish I could have had some Changs,mmm. Oh,, and her shirt?? I WANT it!!

The Special Reds said...

Looks like fun! Cute clip! I would never be brave enough to wear it! Maybe someday...

Karina said...

OOh I love the pics! How do you make us look so good? You need to make magic with my pictures! And again, thanks for coming, I know it was a long drive! Love you and miss you!