11.03.2008

Apples Apples Apples

My family took a trip up the the Oak Glen Apple Orchards...it was SOO beautiful! I wish it were colder, but it was still nice to see all the fall colors i miss on a daily basis! Everything was fun and delicious, we had a great time! Here are a ton of pics i took!...


yummy yummy apples
Photobucket

Duke the Horse
Photobucket

Pretty Duke
Photobucket

Dad and Blake picking apples
Photobucket

More delicious Apples
Photobucket

Cute little Piggy
Photobucket

Blake getting ready to pet the Pig
Photobucket

Mom and Sisters in the Orchard
Photobucket

Pumpkins
Photobucket

Me and Karina!
Photobucket

Cute family band that played during Lunch
Photobucket

lone apple
Photobucket

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

My Cindel,
I LOVE LOVE LOVE all the pictures! I just want to bite into one of those apples! What wonderful pictures taken by you and Ryan. Please save them..I would like to have some of these developed! It sure was a fun day and I am so happy we could be together.

Love you lots,
Mom

Callie. said...

LOVE it!!! They look awesome! And you all look so great. I wish I was there! Come visit me and you will get TONS of fall colors! :). See you in another month!

Karina said...

OOoh beautiful pics!!!! You have a great talent CC!! Hopefully we can hang out this weekend...peace out!

Heidi said...

How fun. and to do it all with family. fun times, and fun memories!

Jordan & Rhonda said...

I love all your pictures!! I'm totally going to have to steal those apple ones and put them in my apple kitchen:) You guys can sign them and everything it will be like I know someone famous.

Anonymous said...

Oooh, I wanna go again now,,, Lets GO!! Love the horse shot,, what a stud he is for sure.

Natalie said...

how do you get your pictures so big ;)

Kipn n' Sarah said...

Love the shots, looks like fun times with the fam too!

The Special Reds said...

You took some good pictures. Maybe instead of painting a picture for everyone for Christmas, you should just take pictures! You're really talented! It was a fun day and I'm glad you guys came out.