11.17.2008

the Color RED

Photobucket

i already miss it, wahh! I get sad when i see pictures of my red hair! As much as i say i love it dark, i just don't feel like Cindel with it dark! Cindel has wild hair!!! Dark is not wild, nor is it as fun! So im torn, i don't know what to do. As for now, i purchased a new bottle of deep conditioner to repair my hair in order for some change...whether it be chemical straightening or REDness! So curly-sue is on her way out for the next few weeks.. bye bye irons, i'll see you in a few!

So lets take a vote... Red, or Brown?

Photobucket OR Photobucket
sorry i don't have a better pic of it red :)

6 comments:

Jenn said...

BROWN! It looks good both ways but I just LOVE it Brown! Cant wait to see what you come up with though.

Kipn n' Sarah said...

You look wonderful with the both, I love the brown but you can pull off anything I am pretty convinced of it!

Anonymous said...

Mix some red and brown and then you can have reddish brown hair! I like it more on the brown side myself, but red is pretty too.
Love you lots my Cindel Lou!
Mom

The Special Reds said...

I like the red, but not sooo red. Maybe a darker red.

Jordan & Rhonda said...

I love your hair brown but RED IS SO YOU!!! It looks so good.

Karina said...

NO! I LIKE IT BROWN!! I think your features POP so much more with it brown! I really like brown...you just had it red!