12.02.2008

Big Big Post

Well i haven't posted in a while, mainly because i just haven't been taking pictures lately. But i thought i would add a post of the pictures i DO take! These images are one's i've collected over the years...i'v always snapped shots of beautiful things i find! I enjoy old architecture and nature... everything in this world is a masterpiece! I've recently started playing around on photoshop too and it's been so much fun! So here are a few of my favorite edited pictures....

(keep in mind these are all shot from our cheapo little camera, imagine the possibilities with our new Canon!)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Ryan took these ones below...most are from his visit to Australia a few years back! (i just touched them up) He's got a great eye too!!

Photobucket

This is one of my absolute favorites!!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


We just can't wait for our new Camera to create beautiful ART!!

5 comments:

The Special Reds said...

You guys are so talented! I can't wait to see your pics on your new camera. Are you getting one soon?

Kipn n' Sarah said...

What camera did you end up getting??? I seriously need to get a new camera, I am just having the hardest time spending the money right now! Beautiful shots from the both of you by the way!

Jordan & Rhonda said...

I love all your guys pictures. You guys are really talented.

Anonymous said...

Wow Cindel! What a amazing, beautiful shots! You are indeed a true artist. I love you!
Mom

Anonymous said...

I just read in this blog that Ryan took some of these pictures! He is talented too!! I was kind of wondering where the kangaroo came from? That explains it!

Love you,
Mom