10.09.2008

Ryan's Simply Splendid Birthday...

...consisted of a truely creative scavanger-hunt for his presents! I cut out paper hearts and scattered them around the house with little hints :) He got some cologne, a sweater vest & hot-man glasses!

Photobucket

...after work we went straight to our favorite 'hot-spot' Disneyland! haha. It was fun, we took lots of pics!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

...and, we ended the night with some Jamba annd the movie Eagle Eye, SO GOOD! It was a small and simple night, but we enjoyed our 'us' time!!

BUT WAIT..there's more! For the weekend we went to the pumpkin patch for some holiday decorations and really enjoyed the wintery weather! Saturday, I had all of his best buds come down for a birthday dinner and Disneyland afterward...it's always so much fun to go to the park with a big crowd! Ryan truely enjoyed himself..i'm so happy! Thanks for coming everyone!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

this is the only picture we got saturday night...oh well
Photobucket

6 comments:

Lisa Webb said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lisa Webb said...

Happy Birthday Ryan!!
Thanks for inviting us out and I am so stoked I made your blog!

Callie. said...

Cindel, you are so weird, but I love it! Happy Birthday to Ryan!

Anonymous said...

You two are just so cute I can't believe it! Can I borrow those glasses sometime? Happy Birthday Ryan!

Love,
Mom

Karina said...

Cute cute! I wish I had a DL pass....wa!

Kipn n' Sarah said...

How stinkin cute of you do do the hearts thing, I really need to be better to my cute little hubby the way you are to yours!
So glad you guys had a fun time celebrating at the D-Land! Looks like tons of fun!
You guys are just the cutest EVER!