4.22.2009

Recent Events!

Easter Sunday Ryan and I were able to spend some quality time with our families! We went to church with Ryan's Mom and Sister, and had a yummy lunch with them too. It was good to spend some time. My sister Callie (and her babies!) were in town from Oregon to visit the family for our last gathering in Corona :( It's still shocking to me that Corona won't be our home anymore...i'll miss Mom and Dad's house! We didn't take many pictures of the family together, but Ryan did manage to snap some ADORABLE shots of the grandkids by the pool.... SO CUTE!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Ryan and I also walked down to the Long Beach Grand Prix races (a block from our house!). We could hear the cars speeding around all weekend, and finally walked down to check it out this Sunday. We invited a new couple in the ward, it was a ton of fun!! It was so crowded and exciting, i love being a part of something big like this. It was a fun tradition to whitness..

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

4 comments:

Jenn said...

Looks like so much FUN! Glad you guys had a nice Easter. Sorry I couldn't chat when I saw you guys at church... Primary calling always has me tied up! I have never been to the races before but it looks exciting!

The Special Reds said...

Cute pics of the kids...I'll have to steal them from you.

Callie. said...

love the pics! I stole the pic of Will for my blog too. Muuuhahaha.

Karina said...

Really cute pictures of the kids!! I love them¡