3.02.2009

Kelly Lambert ...and little miss Alyssa Rae

Kelly was such a cute little pregnant lady, we had a blast shooting with her! Kelly and i were friend's in High School, and it was so great to meet up after so long! I'm so excited for her new little girl, she's going to be stunning just like her mommy and daddy!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

this next one was my favorite of that day!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Go Ryan!! he got an amazing shot here!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I LOVE this shot as well, another favorite!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

7 comments:

Devin and Kelly said...

thanks so much you guys! you created memories for ys that we can have forever! your the best!

Heidi said...

Love those. Nice job Cindel.

Mendy said...

beautiful work Cindel. I love the last 2 shots best..pretty colors! Have a great week and I love you lots!
Mom

The Hardy's said...

You did such an awesome job on these pics!

Anonymous said...

Rock it!! My favorite shot is the one just above Cindel's favorite and my next fav is the one that Ryan rocked!! Good job yo's!!! Keep it up!

AmandaFienPhotography said...

Great Job! My sister looks beautiful pregnant!

Nicole DeAnne said...

LOVE it! You guys are future photographers! Beautiful job well done! We miss you guys! Lets play this weekend!